The Swiss Foundation for Mine Action (FSD) is a Swiss based, non-governmental organisation specializing in humanitarian Mine Action. FSD is implementing a Humanintarian demining and Mine Risk Education (MRE) programme in Eastern Ukraine and it is looking to rent the following vehicles for the above mentioned program for the period 01 August 2017 to 31 March 2019:
a) 1 x Light 4x4 vehicle (such as the Ford Kuga, Toyota RAV4, VW Tiguan or Honda CRV).
b) 2 x Utility 4x4 vehicles (such as the Ford Ranger, Mitsubishi Shogun/Warrior, Toyota Landcruiser).
c) 2 x AWD transport vehicles (such as Ford Transit Kombi, Mercedes Sprinter) fitted for the carriage of a minimum of 6 passengers and cargo.
d) 1 x AWD ambulance (can be a converted van) with the provision for the carriage of a stretcher and medical equipment.
The vehicles are for use in Eastern Ukraine, specifically the Ukraine Government controlled areas of Donetsk and Luhansk Oblasts.
Bidders are also required to meet the following conditions:
- A monthly fee that is inclusive of VAT and any other prescribed charges;
- Standard insurance, including any additional provisions that may be associated with operating the vehicles in Eastern Ukraine.
- Provision to provide a replacement vehicle, if required, within three days
- Fitting of appropriate winter tires when required.
- 24 hour emergency servicing;
- Regular maintenance and servicing – provided at a servicing facility in Sloviansk or Kramatorsk;
- Included mileage of at least 3500km per vehicle per month;
- Repairs related to normal wear and tear.
The bidders are invited to present the offers complying with the following requirements:
- The offer will be delivered/mailed to FSD office located in 25B P. Sagaydachnogo St. Office 523, 5th Floor 04070, Kyiv, Ukraine, in one sealed envelope and/or an email attachment.
- Email address: email@example.com.
- The offers will be accepted only if delivered by hand, courier or email (email submission as a PDF document).
- The deadline for the delivery of the offer is 12:00 P.M. on Saturday, 8th of July 2017.
- The offer has to be in English
- The offer should be clearly marked with the precise reference to the present invitation, the name of the bidder, and the deadline.
- The validity of the offer should be up to the 10 August 2017.
- The offers will be opened in Kiev Office, on 8th of July 2017 at 1300.
- The winner will be announced on 10th of July 2017 via email.
- Offers will be typewritten and duly signed by the authorized legal representative of the bidder.
- The bidder is required to provide a sample rental agreement in English and include a list of required documentation.
- The price of offer will be expressed in US DOLLARS only.
- Terms of payments: the payments will be done in US DOLLARS by bank transfer upon presentation of a commercial invoice.
- Terms of Rental: the vehicles will be required for pickup on 01 August 2017 and shall be returned on 31 March 2019.
Only the offers received within the deadline specified as above will be taken into consideration for evaluation, while any received later will be considered not valid.
FSD will evaluate the received offers on the basis of the following criteria:
- Best price in relation to the above mentioned requirements and conditions
- Vehicle suitability to the specification given
- Time of Delivery
- Support facilities available
This call for tender document is posted on the FSD website (www.FSD.ch) and on https://www.prostir.ua