FSD JOBS IN MINE ACTION PROJECT
If there is no current vacancy which suits your profile, you might want to get registered into FSD's database of international professionals. FSD keeps such preselected files for 6 months; in case of a new vacancy, we will first consider preselected potential candidates which are already integrated into our database.
In case of interest into this option, please click among the submentioned functions the one which might suit your profile best and follow the instructions:
Project / Programme Manager
International Team Leader / Team Supervisor (Survey, Technical Survey, Clearance)
Mechanical Engineer / Machine Operator
Other functions and offer
Generic terms and conditions for FSD international consultants
- international employment contract
- location: the international experts are contracted for the FSD operations worldwide, and would be expected to have the flexibility to be assigned to any of the countries and locations where FSD is carrying out operations.
- duration: generally on a calendar year basis, with possibility of extension. The contract duration may also be shorter depending on the available donor funding for the specific position or project.
- annual leave: 6 weeks of paid annual leave per annum
- allocation for personal travel: entitlement to 2 airfares per annum, to and from the home location, on the occasion of annual leave.
- wages: fixed monthly wages paid in Swiss Francs, set in accordance with the FSD salary structure and practice for the related function.
- per diem: per diem paid in cash in the country of assignment, to cover the international staff's basic living costs (accommodation, meals, laundry)
-insurance: contracted by FSD for all international consultants, covering professional and private life accidents, illness, invalidity, death following accident or illness, war risk.